WASHINGTON STATE FITNESS RESTRICTIONS
In accordance with Governor Jay Inslee’s recent restrictions, North Park Athletic Club will be closed November 17, 2020 – December 14, 2020. (this date is subject to change)
We will do everything we can to ensure effective communication with you as we navigate this season.
Below are the details for how we will handle the shutdown:
- All memberships will be billed for half of November
- If you have already paid for Nov, we will credit your account
- All memberships will be put on FREEZE until we are able to re-open
- Lockers are billed annually; if your billing cycle is set to hit while we are closed, we will push it out until we are able to re-open
- Please contact us via email email@example.com if you need to clean out your locker
- All Zoom classes will continue as usual
- You will not need an active membership to participate in Zoom classes while we are closed
- We will continue to update you via email, our website and social media pages with any new information moving forward
SPOKANE’S MOST VERSATILE ATHLETIC CLUB
Meet our highly trained team of personal trainers. If you’re a member feel free to contact us, and we’ll set you up with a free consultation!
ABOUT NORTH PARK
As a locally owned and operated racquet and athletic club for over 40 years, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our members.
We are relentless in our pursuit of creating a community that encourages, uplifts and challenges one another, knowing that this positivity will pay itself forward.
Fitness at North Park is much more than pounds lost or strength gained. When you join, you’re adopted into a community that is bigger yourself. A cup of coffee with friends after a game of tennis. A morning of pickleball with neighbors. A 5am spin class to jump start your day. Lifting weights with the crew after work. The effects of fitness and a positive support system trickle down into our everyday lives, making us better coworkers, friends, siblings, parents, and grandparents.
Join today and find out what being a part of our club can do for you!